Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chat-a-Chini 3

Q: What are your favorite ways to renew your energy?

A: If you talked to my mom or anyone older than me in my family, they would answer this and say "Chelsea has never needed to renew energy! She has always been hyper and full of energy!" My boyfriend would probably tell you that I'm pretty crazy most of the time and my friends would all agree that I have a ton of energy.

However, in my old age (haha) I am finding that I do need to find ways to renew my energy, because it is no longer sustained regardless of what I do, the way that it once was. Here are a few ways I like to renew my energy:

*swim! it takes a lot of energy but someone I always come out of the pool ready to go
*sleep- for obvious reasons
*pray
*workship all alone in my room, clapping, crying, on my knees or jumping up and down
*spend time with emma and lanna- if you don't know, these two little girls are my boss' daughters whom I get the priveledge of babysitting.
*laugh- usually when steve is around, i always get a really great, belly cramping laugh that fills me with an energy like no other

How do you like to renew your energy?

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Food
Exercise
Praying
Reading
Skipping Class
Photography
Guitar
Writing
Buying Toys
Giving
Getting New Music
Driving Fast
Driving Slow
Eating
Drinking

ChelseaDenise said...

wonderful list! i especially like the 5th one

Steve said...

Basically same as Oldham, solid list, plus spending time with you, and cooking, and being outdoors in the sun :-)