Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Vik




Today, one of the brightest people I have ever known would have turned another year older. She would have been surprised at Meme's or Auntie Glenna's with a group of people ready to celebrate yet another great 365 days. Her beautiful face would light up as she blew out the candles and made another wish while her daughter, Stevie was right along side her blowing out any candles she had missed. Today, all who love her and remember her for everything great that she was will celebrate for her and miss her imensely, more than we do every other day.




Vikki, I have no doubt that you are happy wherever it is you are. You are on my mind and in my heart everyday. I miss you and I love you so much. RIP, you are such an angel.




Happy Birthday Vik


Love always, your Chel Bell.

0 comments: