Thursday, March 13, 2008

just absolutely astonished

Soooo many beautiful things going on.

*Eastern's Community Service initiative is really blossoming and I am so excited to be apart of its new development!
*Schools for Schools is right on track and Chris and I will be putting together the logistics for our big fundraisers and we will be helping out the Invisible Children in no time.
*My time at St. Paul's is becoming more and more beautiful with every service.
*My summer job is going to kick butt! Babysitting for 2 of the coolest families in Connecticut.
*I am going to work with an organization that I was apart of when I was younger (that helps children with parents who are substance abusers) and put together a social/community engagement program to do with them for the summer.
*THE SUN IS SHINING AND I AM WEARING FLIP FLOPS.
*Spring Break is next week and I get to spend time with Mom and Ash and all of my friends.
*My birthday is March 20th! Always a fun day :)
*I will be returning to Occum as an RA next year, along with the rest of the best staff on campus ;).

THINGS ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you God.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Hey beautiful!! I am so happy that things are so exciting in your life. Praise God. Love ya tons and post Spring Break we need to hang out and have some girl time!

Jason Kinney said...

Happy Birthday a day late. I pray you enjoyed your special day, the day God created YOU!!!