Thursday, August 20, 2009

ashley marie

a new baby!
delivered 3 days before my second birthday
little did i know my world was about to change
a live in play mate, a partner in crime
the little girl i protected
the one i would cuddle with in my bed
we stayed that way until she started 2nd grade
holding hands when we walk, playing together everywhere
loving to learn together throughout the years at school
hide and seek with neighborhood friends
splashing in our pool, selling lemonade
hanging out with mom, our other best friend

a growing woman!
my goodness how beautiful
she glows when she smiles
gorgeous beyond imagination
a heart so strong and willing
my protector and encourager
she is the light of my life, my little girl
each day a blessing, to have her in my life
my guardian angel.. delivered right here beside me
ashley marie- you are my world.

4 comments:

Keri Joelle said...

Haha,you and your sis sound so cute=),reminds me of me and my sis.Dyu have FB=)?

ChelseaDenise said...

im glad you and your sis are close too!! and yes, i do have facebook. you can search me: chelsea williams :)

Keri Joelle said...

Thanks=).Em...this might be too much,but what's your network or...school?There are 500+ results...SORRY.

ChelseaDenise said...

oh yes of course, forgot that there would be so many!! my network is eastern connecticut state university