Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jesus ama El Callejon


Me with my class :)


Jeferny, my favorite little girl from the school where I taught.


One of dozens of murals painted by the Students International art site, pouring God's love and messages into the heart of this small community.

There are a ton of other photos on my facebook if you want to check them out there. These are just a few from the community where I taught. This is where I felt God most and wanted to be all day, everyday while I was there.

I am currently trying to raise funds to help two young boys from this school continue their schooling now that they have graduated from this small school. Please let me know if you are interested in helping to support them, no matter how big or small the countribution. I am selling glass bead bracelets for the cause to get things started, so please let me know if you would like to see them and may want to purchase one for God's little loves in the DR. :)

0 comments: