Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chat-a-Chini 2

Q: What is the purpose of life?

A: Some say that the purpose of life is to live a happy and fulfilling life. I used to buy into this idea but after many years of searching and wondering what my purpose was, I was saved by grace. Along with this, I was shown that our purpose as children of God is to serve Him. This looks differently for each of us so I can't speak on behalf of everyone with specifics. As for myself, I am still seeking what my purpose is. For now, I know that I am called to loved others and love God and I have been shown many ways to do that. I really have a heart for children, global missions and for individuals who are incarcerated, struggle with addiction, etc. As time goes on, I'm sure I will be shown my purpose more clearly :)

What do you think your purpose is?

0 comments: