Friday, October 30, 2009

Chat-a-Chini 3

Q: What is the most important lesson you have learned?

A: In all of my life, I have learned so many lessons that I hold close to my heart and with great importance. I have learned some lessons by watching other people make mistakes but the majority of my lessons learned have happened only after I have fallen on my face.

After I let God into my life and my heart, I saw Him working in me and teaching me things daily. The most important lesson He has taught me thus far (and I don't think it will always remain the most important) is that of self-respect. I look around at so many people who seem to lack a lot of self-respect and it makes my heart truly sad. I have been in this position and know how hurtful it is to oneself and others and each day I am grateful that I have learned this lesson.

What lessons have you learned that are high on your importance list?

0 comments: