Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chat-a-Chini

Chat-a-Chini is a really great game that I have never seen in stores, but am told that it is there. Joanna introduced it to the staff last year and we used to play at the end of each staff meeting. I have since gotten a copy of the "game" and play it as much as possible!

It is a bunch of pieces of paper each with a question on it. You pick the question- you answer it! Pretty easy. The questions range from "Do you believe there is intelligent life in outer space" to "What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast" to "What is the greatest lesson you have ever learned" and "What is your concept of God". I have decided that I want to start a "Chat-a-Chini series" on my blog. My ABCs of God's Goodness will be finished soon and I like the idea of having something constant.

So, somedays they will be silly questions that take me one word or sentence to answer. Other days, I may have longer more in depth answers :) I hope you enjoy and let me know if you want to get together and play sometime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever been able to find this game in stores or on-line?? We have a friend who had it and lost it at a party! We would love to get it for him!

Tim said...

I used to have it too! Bought it in a fairly normal game store in Portland (not a big chain, though.) I LOVED that game - just the kind of thing I like to do with friends! I've looked for years to replace it and still can't find it anywhere.

I'd like to ask the blog owner if he would contact me about it (not to sell it - I doubt you'd want to get rid of it!)

My email is timXhenX@gXmailX.com
(remove all the X's - don't want bot spam!)

Thank you so much!
Timothy

Gailyn's Voice said...

I actually have it. Mine came in a box that looked like spaghetti noodles. The questions are written on long off-white strips of paper, to imitate spaghetti I imagine.