Wednesday, June 11, 2008

a bit broken


I feel as though I have been doing great things for myself, and in turn for other people. So why is it that the person I love most in this world feels pushed away by me? I am not going to blame anyone, because I don't believe in that 99% of the time. I will however attribute it to a few things. (1) People are resistant to change-- it is a fact, and a difficult one to deal with. (2) I can have an over-bearing personality at times and although I am aware of it and try to keep a close watch, it can get the best of me. (3) God is a touchy subject. I pray everyday that God will help me to learn how to handle resistance and doubt and negative talk about the church. I praise Jesus for getting through ALL that he did in these areas and much much more.

I am just temporarily broken with the fear that I am going to lose my absolute best friend, the birthday present I received on my 2nd birthday, the high school senior that I will watch graduate this Sunday.. I can't lose her.