Saturday, January 3, 2009

He is crafty :)

This morning I attended the 9AM service which is the "traditions" worship service at St. Paul's. This was not be choice, however. I wished I were able to sleep in and go to the more contemporary worship service later on. However, God wanted me to be there this morning.. I should have known!

I met a wonderful man who has recently come to Christ and was attending St. Paul's for the first time. We talked for a bit before the service and for awhile afterwards. He is struggling with some of the family and friend difficulties that I faced after becoming a follower. It was great to have the chance to listen to and connect with him.

Before leaving he thanked me for making him feel at home and said that he would definitely be coming back to SPCC. He said it was the most comfortable he had ever felt in a church and around new people.

The very same reason I continued attending SPCC after my first visit..

God certainly has a way of bringing things full circle for us. :)

1 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautiful! God is so good!