Monday, January 5, 2009

soul cravings (9)


When I began to search for God, he opened my eyes, my mind and my imagination to a future I never could have dreamed of. I began to see what life could be if I would read the signs and choose this great quest.

The above statement was written by Erwin McManus but certainly holds true for me and most likely many other Christians. I haven't even been a follower for a year but it would take me hours and hours to tell you the ways God has worked in my life by opening my eyes, ears, heart, mind, soul, imagination, etc.

My prayer is that as the years go on and my relationship with Christ matures that I would still allow Him to open me up and keep me on the quest of finding out what He has planned for my future.

It is hope for the future that fuels us. The pulling on our soul to see what comes next drives us. His plan, unconditional love and never ending grace make it possible for us to follow through and have faith.

0 comments: